Portsmouth Northsea End of Season Meet
Long Course Level 3 Meet
14th and 15th July 2018
Venue: The Mountbatten Centre, Alexandra Park, Portsmouth PO2 9QA
Pool: 8 Lane 50 metre pool, with electronic timing and anti-turbulance lane ropes and OSB14 RBD starting blocks with backstroke ledges.
1st come 1st served meet
Open for entries: 1800 Tuesday 22 May 2018
Closing date: 1800 hours Friday June 15th 2018
HYTEK FILE TO FOLLOW SOON
1) The competition is an open and will be swum under ASA Laws and ASA Technical Rules. The promoter is Portsmouth Northsea Swimming Club.
2) Venue: The Mountbatten Centre, Alexandra Park, Portsmouth PO2 9QA
3) Pool: 8 Lane 50 metre pool, with electronic timing and anti-turbulence lane ropes. Electronic timing will be in use. Swimmers must not leave the pool by climbing over the time pads. At the referees discretion we reserve the right to use over the top starts
4) The competition will be open to age groups 9/10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15+. Ages will be at midnight Sunday 15th July 2018.
5) Qualifying Standards: Upper qualifying times only will apply. All swimmers who are slower or have no times are eligible to enter. The promoters reserve the right to exclude any swimmer from an event if it is found they have a faster time on the ASA Rankings, since 1st June 2017. If space is available time trials may be accepted at the promotor’s discretion.