PNSC CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018
ALL EVENTS WILL BE SWAM UNDER
SWIM ENGLAND TECHNICAL RULES
Closing date for entries is Tuesday 18th September
Late entries will incur a £5 admin fee
Club Championships –28th & 29th September and 5th & 6th October
Long Distance Championships- Friday 12TH October & Friday 19TH October
VENUE: The Mountbatten Centre, Alexandra Park, Portsmouth PO2 9QA
POOL: 8 LANE – 25M POOL. Electronic Timing with anti-turbulence lane ropes
SQUADS: This meet is for Masters, Senior Performance, Junior Performance, Potential 1, Potential 2, Junior Development, Junior Competitive.
(Note there will be a separate Novice Club Championships for the Junior 1, 2 & 3 and Academies. Swimmers cannot enter both events).
AGE UP DATE: - Age on 19th October 2018
QUALIFYING STANDARDS: There are no qualifying times (either upper or lower).
ENTRIES: Entries will be paper based, handed into the office by the closing date-
Tuesday 18th September 2018
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER CLOSING DATE
ENTRY FEE: Entry fee £4 per event or £45 for 12 or more events
1. All events will be heat declared winners. There will be no finals. Results will not be announced but will be posted around the pool as soon as they are available. They will also be made available on the PNSC website as soon as possible.
2. Medals will be awarded to the 1st 3 in each event. There will be awards for the top girl & top boy in each age group
3. There will be NO refunds for a swimmer who did not take part in the level 4 meet. Only in exceptional circumstances.
4. Reasons for disqualifications will be announced and notified to your coach
5. All forms must be signed by the Parent/s to agree to these conditions any unsigned forms and forms without correct fee will not be accepted.
6. If your child has been entered you will be expected to help out. Jobs will be allocated after the closing date and helpers list will be emailed out on the website and notice boards. If you cannot help for such reason you need to let us know as soon as possible.
7. All swimmers will be registered Category 1 or 2 with the ASA
8. The meet will run without entry cards. The meet will be seeded before the warm-up. In the event a swimmer does not attend the meet we will run an empty lane.
9. Provided the volume of swimmers stays within the ASA guidelines of 3 hours competitive swimming there will be no rejections. Should there be too many applicants the meet will be run on a first come first serve basis.
10. All events will start at the timing board end of the pool from the starting blocks using a racing dive. Swimmers may start in the water provided they or their coach have indicated this to the referee.
11. Over the top starts will be used at the discretion of the referee.
12. All meet participants must observe the safety precautions in operation at the Mountbatten Centre and must have footwear when leaving poolside. Swimmers must be fully clothed on the balcony. Pease note there will be no diving during warm up periods.
13. The meet management reserves the right to determine any conditions not covered in the conditions above.