Littlehampton Splash Open Meet 2019
Sunday 6th January 2019
Arun Leisure Centre, Bognor Regis
CLOSING DATE: CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
FOR ACADEMIES, JUNIOR 1,2,3 & JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT SQUADS (swimmers in Junior Competitive who do not qualify for Hampshire Counties may also enter this meet)
1. Rules This competition will be held under ASA laws and ASA technical rules. The meet Promoter is Littlehampton Swimming Club (S.C.) and the meet will be overseen by an appointed Meet Manager and Referee.
2. Licence This meet has been licensed at Level 3 (3SE190007) for qualifying entry into County meets.
3. Events will consist of 50m all four strokes and 200m Freestyle, 200m Individual Medley.
4. Age Up Date for this meet will be age as at 6th January 2019.
5. Age Groups for this meet are 9yrs, 10yrs, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs,14yrs, 15yrs, 16yrs & over.
6. Registration Prospective competitors must be registered (or have applied for registration) with the ASA to enable them to compete in this meet.
7. Upper Limit Time standards apply which will be reviewed when the 2019 Sussex County Qualifying Times (CQTs) are published and may be adjusted if they are slower than the equivalent CQTs to enable swimmers who have not achieved CQTs to enter this event. The promoter may also adjust times further based on Hampshire and Surrey County Championship Qualification times, when published to enable swimmers from these Counties to enter this event.
8. Entry Fee is £6.00 per event. Administration fee is £5 per athlete.
9. Incorrect Entries To ensure that this competition is fair any swimmer / club found to be submitting incorrect or false times may be removed from the meet. In this case no refund of entry fees will be due.
10. Rejections Entries may be restricted in order to keep the session and meet times within ASA guidance and/or venue capacity. Incorrect entries will be rejected first, then on a slowest time basis with regard to each age group.