ATLANTIS CHRISTMAS CRACKER 2017
Saturday & Sunday 25th & 26th November 2017
FOR : SILVER, GOLD, POTENTIAL & PERFORMANCE SQUADS
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017
1. This meet is a Level 3 meet in accordance with the ASAs Open Meet Licensing Criteria (valid from 1 March 2015) and will be run under ASA law & ASA technical rules and these promoter’s conditions. The meet will be run as “age on the day” for swimmers 9 years to 18 years of age and over on 26th November 2017
2. The competition will be held in an 8 lane, 25 metre deck level pool with anti-wave lane ropes. Electronic placing and timing will be in operation.
3. There will be 50 metre, 100 metre and 200 metre events in all four strokes, plus 100m, 200m and 400m Individual Medley and 400m Freestyle.
4. Personal possessions and articles should not be left unattended. Lockers are available for the use of swimmers at a cost of £1.00, redeemable at the locker. Apart from potential loss of personal belongings, stray keys do have a redeemable value; you therefore should ensure your locker key is kept safely at all times.
5. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to any spectator, coach or swimmer whom they judge is not upholding appropriate standards of behaviour.
6. The leisure waters will be in operation and available to the general public throughout the competition. These areas of the centre are out of bounds to all competitors, unless the appropriate admission fee has been paid to the Pavilions-in-the-Park.
7. Spectator Entry will be £2.50 for the first session each day, £4.00 each for sessions 2 & 3 or £7.00 for both. The Pavilions-in-the-Park has seating for over 300 spectators. There is ample parking at the Pavilions, which is £1.50 on Sunday and “pay and display” on Saturday. Information on other car parks will be shown on the website and included with acceptance forms returned to participating clubs. Low cost all-day parking will be arranged within 5 minutes walk on Saturday (if possible).
8. There are café facilities at Pavilions in the Park and at the Conservatory Café close by in Horsham Park. Food is not permitted poolside. Drinks are permitted poolside though no cans or glass bottles should be brought poolside.
9. Due to the hazard of wet, tiled steps, there will be no DIRECT access allowed from pool side to the spectator areas. As the centre will be open to the general public, all swimmers should wear suitable clothing and footwear when not on pool side or in the changing areas.
10. The use of mobile phones, or any other device capable of taking and/or transmitting still or video photographs is PROHIBITED in the changing areas in the Pavilions-in-the-Park. All mobile phones should be set to silent during the actual competition to avoid disrupting the starts